Author Visits to Schools, Libraries and Conferences
- Experience the fun and power of storytelling
- Inspire students to create and write their own great stories
- Empower reading and writing in the classroom with easy-to-use tools
- Engage learners of all levels with entertaining presentations and workshops
You were FANTASTIC! The ideas you gave the kids, your humor, pictures, all helped to make a day the students and parents will long remember.”
Writing tools that students and teachers really use
- You know how challenging aspects of writing such as editing can be. Teachers spend hours marking drafts, talking about changes, yet no matter what you say or do students may not improve their writing. They often appear stuck and lack excitement with the process.
- Bring the writing process to life. Author presentations emphasize that change, edits and more, are part of writing process. In writing workshops students jump to participate, and they experience how ideas evolve to become better, finished pieces.
- Students find joys of sharing thoughts and writing. They leave meetings talking about what they have done and racing with their own ideas, ready to put them into action using teacher-recommended tools.
Teacher, Durham, NC
Student, Arlington, VA
Teacher, San Antonio, TX
My students were bubbling over with new ideas. They wanted to rush back to the classroom and start writing."
Connect with students of all backgrounds and skill levels
- Author visits aimed to leave all participants enthusiastic about reading, writing, and their own creative abilities and stories.
- Successes with hundreds of thousands of students, educators, and parents worldwide including in bilingual and dual language programs, who have enjoyed the events.
- Students relate to award-winning author of science books such as ANT CITIES, and stories such as high-flying ABUELA and ALLIGATOR SHOES.
- As an experienced classroom teacher, I offer ways to open windows with tools welcomed by teachers for year-round use. Designed to help your students of any initial skill level become avid readers and excited, effective, storytellers and writers.
K-8 School librarian, NY, NY
PTO President, Aberdeen, WA